We know things will be a little different this Holiday season, so we’re going digital! We want to give you and your family an opportunity to share a special holiday message with your SEIU Healthcare family.
This can be done in the form of a written message, a drawing, or a video recording uploaded directly through out website. Scroll down for more info!
It’s simple! You can either write a quick holiday message OR upload a holiday drawing in the form below, or you can scroll down to record a 1-minute or less holiday video.
If you’re submitting a holiday message or drawing, here are some quick things you can include:
- Be sure to include your first name
- Introduce your family (if applicable)
- Tell us how you’re spending the holidays
- What do the holidays mean to you and your family as a healthcare worker?
- You can also let your kids/family share a special holiday message
- Why are you proud that your mom/dad/guardian is a healthcare worker?
- What is the most important thing your mom/dad/guardian does as a healthcare worker?
- What would you like healthcare workers to get this holiday season?
- How would you show a healthcare worker that you appreciate them?
If you would like to include a Holiday drawing, you can attach it to your message.
Write a message or submit a drawing
Record a video
A few tips:
- Keep it personal. Your story is actually better when NOT scripted. Simply look at the camera – and start talking!
- If you make a mistake or stumble, that’s perfectly fine
- Remember to have the light shining on your face, not behind you
- Be proud of your amazing family